Micronutrients profoundly affect hormonal health. It is difficult to achieve hormonal balance if micronutrient status is inadequate, and like nutrients, hormones affect cellular metabolism, energy production, detoxification efficiency and mental health so balance is Key.
Like nutrients, hormones influence all aspects of health and disease - mood, sleep, metabolism, immunity, heart health and appearance. An imbalance of one hormone can initiate a cascade of events that alters other hormones.
- Fatigue & Energy Levels
- Cardiovascular health (Blood pressure, clotting, lipids)
- Neurology (migraines, sleep, pain)
- Mental Health (depression, anxiety, cognitive function)
- Immunity (infections, autoimmune disease)
- Metabolism (blood sugar regulation, tissue repair)
- Bone density (Osteoporosis)
- Physical appearance (skin, muscles, hair)
SpectraCell Laboratories offers comprehensive male and female hormone panels that reveal the overall state of hormonal balance in a patient.
A comprehensive look at your hormone status is key.